Industry Leading Repair Warranty
We Back our Parts and Labor for Years!
2 YEAR WARRANTY – Premium / Original Parts
6 MONTH WARRANTY – Aftermarket / Non-Original Parts
- For repairs completed prior to June 15th, 2022, Screen Fixed provides:
- 2 Year Limited warranty on the “Premium parts or Genuine / Original Parts” and “Aftermarket Parts”, labor that were required and used to perform repairs on the device; or
- For the date preceding June 15th, 2022, Screen Fixed cover “Aftermarket” parts with a 6 Month warranty on the parts and the labor that were required and used to perform repairs on the device.
- Subject to clause (3) of the WARRANTY section of these T&Cs, for any orders that have been made after June 7th, 2022, Screen Fixed provides:
- a 2 Year warranty on Premium parts that have been used for device repairs (including labor)d (5-b) of the WARRANTY section of these T&Cs; or
- 90-day labor warranty; or
- 12 Month Warranty on batteries and accessories warranty.
An example would be as follows: the customer may inform Screen Fixed that there is an issue with the repaired device, pertaining to the parts that have been used for repairs – within 2 Years of the issue arising.
- The ensuing warranties apply for:
- devices that have undergone repairs previously made by another repairer, the manufacturer or third parties, Screen Fixed provides a full 6 Month warranty on parts and labor;
- devices that have undergone liquid damage at some point in history, Screen Fixed provides a full 45-day warranty on the parts and labor that have been used for the device’s repairs;
- devices that, according to assessments made at the discretion of Screen Fixed, are considered to be in a bad state – in that case, Screen Fixed won’t provide any warranty on parts and labor. If this is the case, then Screen Fixed will inform the customer prior to commencing any repair efforts;
- devices that have been repaired with parts that have been provided by the Customer, Screen Fixed doesn’t provide any warranty on parts or labor.
- The warranties expounded upon in parts (1) and (2) of the WARRANTY section of these T&Cs don’t include any guarantees or warranties that the device that the customer has brought will work indefinitely. Screen Fixed is only able to provide a warranty for its services rendered to the customer. There are also other factors that may influence how and whether the customer’s device works, including environmental factors and the effects of regular wear and tear.
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that the lifetime parts warranty under the (2-a) clause of the WARRANTY section of these T&Cs can’t be provided if:
- Screen Fixed fails to stock up on parts required for repairs due to lack of availability; or
- in Screen Fixed’s estimation, the device belonging to the customer can’t be repaired and if, in such a case, the installation and replacement of new and refurbished parts will be considered futile.
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that the full lifetime warranty under the clause (2-a) of the WARRANTY section of these T&Cs doesn’t cover any refunds. Screen Repair agrees to only replace or repair the parts that will be used during the device’s repair process.
- Screen Fixed acquires parts sold by third party sellers, manufacturers or the authorized representatives of the manufacturers. Screen Fixed can only vouch for and guarantee that the parts acquired from the device’s manufacturer and its authorized representatives are 100% genuine. However, Screen Fixed does not guarantee or vouch for the genuineness of the parts sold by third party sellers and Screen Fixed won’t be held responsible for any type of damage or loss that arises as a result of this. The customer takes the responsibility of asking and querying what kinds of parts will Screen Fixed use for the purpose of repairing the customer’s device, before booking a repair session.
- If the customer requests an additional rework of the device for reasons of faulty parts being used for repairs, or if the customer isn’t happy with how the repair went, then Screen Fixed may perform additional rework on the device ASAP. However, this assignment won’t be considered a priority by Screen Fixed due to the complexity of the task, the queue of active orders or the availability of repair parts.
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that the entire warranty will be void if:
- the device undergoes liquid damage or physical damage after the repair has been performed; or
- the device is reassembled or opened by an unauthorized third party or by the customer after the repair has been performed; or
- there is some kind of physical damage done to the parts after the repair has been performed; or
- the parts have been damaged by the customer or any third party after the repair and this is not related to the original issue or fault and/or the replaced parts.
- The replacement part that has been supplied by Screen Fixed within the warranty period will be covered by the warranty in part of the unexpired warranty portion period which has originally covered the non-genuine or genuine parts and the labor that have been used to perform the device’s repairs.
- The customer may ask Screen Fixed to perform non-standard repairs on the customer’s mobile device – and Screen Fixed may accept this request. If this happens, the terms and conditions of this section apply.
- Repairs of liquid damage
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that Screen Fixed and the manufacturer of the customer’s device don’t recommend that repairs be performed on devices that have undergone liquid damage.
- If the customer were to request that Screen Fixed performs repairs on a device damaged by liquid, the customer agrees and acknowledges that Screen Fixed isn’t responsible for any problems or damage, regardless if it’s connected or not to the liquid damage, that may arise during or after the repairs of the device that has undergone liquid damage.
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that the warranty of the manufacturer of the device has been voided by repair by Screen Fixed or by virtue of the device having undergone liquid damage.
- Screen Fixed will charge the customer an inspection fee to the tune of $49 for mobile devices that Screen Fixed wasn’t able to successfully repair.
- Screen Fixed issues a 30-day warranty on repairs on devices that have undergone liquid damage. If the customer were to return the device within the 30 days, Screen Fixed may inspect the device and then offer:
- a refund of the price for the repairs that has been paid to Screen Fixed by the customer, except the aforementioned $49 service fee for devices that have underwent liquid damage; or
- a full refund if the customer were to give the title of the device to Screen Fixed.
- Repairs of glass only
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that Screen Fixed and the customer device’s manufacturer don’t recommend any repairs on the glass on screens with digitizer, glass, and LCD if they’re attached with clear adhesives (so-called fused screens).
- If the customer asks that Screen Fixed perform repairs of the glass only on a fused-screen device, the customer agrees and acknowledges that Screen Fixed won’t be held responsible for any problems or damage, regardless if it’s connected or not to the fused screen, that may appear after the repairs of the device’s glass only.
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that if they were to ask and allow Screen Fixed to perform glass only repairs on the fused-screen device, this means that the customer voids the warranty issued by the manufacturer of the device.
- Screen Fixed doesn’t guarantee that the spare parts that will be used in the repairs of glass only will be completely genuine. The customer acknowledges and agrees that if a particular model of glass for the device isn’t available, then Screen Fixed may remove the glass and replace it with a similar one. The removed assembly will be relinquished to Screen Fixed and the company will use it for the repairs of other devices.
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that there may be some imperfections that may be visually apparent once the repairs of the glass only are done. This includes and is not limited to scratches on the bezel, screen or frame, damage that has been caused by lifting, the lodging of small particles of dust under the glass, or some residual leftovers of glue.
- Screen Fixed doesn’t provide any lifting damage warranty – or warranty on damage caused by lifting.
- Screen Fixed gives a 30-day warranty on repairs made on the device’s glass only and this is restricted and limited only to the functioning of the buttons, the screen (or its touch/digitizer functionality).
If the customer makes a claim on the device within this warranty period, then Screen Fixed may inspect the device and then offer:
- A refund of the price for the repairs that the customer has paid to Screen Fixed, excluding the nominal fee for service according to clause (3) of the SERVICE FEES section of these T&Cs.
- A full refund if the customer were to issue the title of the device to Screen Fixed.